Thanks to the participation of several institutions, we had the chance to take part in the French Tech Tour Healthcare Israel 2018!
The 6 biotechnology winners who had the privilege to participate in this trip are:
- Wandercraft: specialised in exoskeletons
- Oregon Therapeutics: specialising in the development of cancer treatments
- Ecrin therapeutics: specialising in R&D of molecules in oncology
- Safesanté: specialising in medical teleconsultation
- eSCOPICS: specialising in the dematerialisation of ultrasound scans
- And of course Ineon Biotech
The aim of this trip was to meet various local market players on site in order to present our projects, our problems and our needs. Or to exchange on the methods used in Israel and to strengthen the France – Israel alliance in biotechnology.
We warmly thank all the people who contributed to the success of this trip and in particular Mrs Hélène le Gal, French Ambassador to Israel. A special thought also to Bpifrance, Business France, Medicen, Cap Digital and ICOSA who participated in the organisation of this Israeli tour.
This trip is perfectly in line with Ineon Biotech’s objectives, namely to make contact with local biotechs and Tel Aviv University to implement our solutions.
Many thanks again to all of you!
If you would like to know more about our solutions or our objectives, contact our team, we would be delighted to discuss it with you.
Manage your chemicals, stocks and safety data sheets intuitively and efficiently thanks to innovative digital tools developed by Ineon Biotech.
Ineon Biotech – Compound and Lab Inventory Software Suite